Saturday 22 May 2010

introduction and all that crap

My name is Neil, I am a physicist, atheist, metal fan, socially functioning geek and plenty of other things I hope give me an interesting and accurate view of life the universe and everything. I am planning on updating this page semi-regularly with several types of content. The plan may change but currently it should be a mix of coherently explained science(physics all the way down the chain to stuff like sociology), hopefully understandable by anyone intelligent regardless of there knowledge of the area. Ranting against various groups (religious or otherwise) detrimental to developed society, with as much evidence as I deem necessary to support my claim(as a scientist it will usually be a lot) and also my observations on interesting news articles or my daily life.

Anyone who disagrees with me is free to object, it might even cause a debate and end with one of us winning the other over. All comments will be allowed, however I may occasionally remove comments that are illiterate trolling, spam or otherwise add no intellectual content, but this will be minimal so play nice.
Yes I am aware setting all that out in my first post is uncharacteristicly optimistic but it puts it in a sensible and easy to find place where the people likely to care can find it...assuming this thing takes off.

No comments:

Post a Comment